Training and Workshop
Our training is a robust combination of theory and practicals designed specifically to empower our local scientists/technologists or even someone with a scientific background but curious enough to want the skills in molecular biology techniques. It takes the form of short but intensive courses that spans between 3 days to two weeks at the end of which you get a certificate of participation. For emphasis, we are particularly keen about the hands-on part of the training because we recognize the challenges involved in getting the requisite skills in molecular biology.
WHO SHOULD REGISTER?
YOU SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE IF:
- You need to update your laboratory skills or maybe you just changed job / role.
- You are planning your PhD research or have already begun but looking to do some experiments in molecular biology.
- You are starting a molecular-biology-based projects and you need more experience.
- You are considering a career in biotechnology and you need a crash course in molecular biology.
- You are a researcher looking to do some experiments that involve molecular biology techniques but lack the technical skills.