Training and Workshop
We offer capacity building in Genomics and Bioinformatics at basic and advanced levels. Our training program is carefully designed to combine theoretical and hands-on practical sessions focused on igniting passion and equipping scientists with knowledge and skills in biotechnology and molecular biology techniques.
Using targeted assessment approaches, our trainees develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills highly sought in research and industry. For emphasis, we are particularly keen about the hands-on aspects of the training which empowers participants to apply the taught skills even beyond the training.
These trainings are beneficial for new entrants in the field of biotechnology who want to gain molecular biology laboratory skills or carry out a research project, and also professionals who want to up-skill and level up in their career in biotechnology.
WHO SHOULD REGISTER?
YOU SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE IF:
- You need to update your laboratory skills or maybe you just changed job / role.
- You are planning your PhD research or have already begun but looking to do some experiments in molecular biology.
- You are starting a molecular-biology-based projects and you need more experience.
- You are considering a career in biotechnology and you need a crash course in molecular biology.
- You are a researcher looking to do some experiments that involve molecular biology techniques but lack the technical skills.